Sunday, July 31, 2011

What I Wouldn't Give For A...

If you could indulge yourself in ONE thing, one person to make your life easier (or just to get rid of a chore that you absolutely despise), what would it be?

For me, I would totally have a personal chef. 

I hate to cook.  HATE IT.

I do it but more like I fix foods.  My family is so freaking picky that it takes any recipe that I find that I may like and makes it that much more difficult to make.

So I just don't. 

And I don't enjoy cooking anyway so having picky people to cook for makes it even worse.

And Ken hates to cook worse than I do.  Okay.  He can't cook.  But I love it when he does. 

Cause I know I'm going out to dinner and I don't have to cook for another night.

So if you were living in the land of unicorns and rainbows (otherwise known as la la land), what is the one chore that you would pay someone to do for you?

No comments: