Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Not Me!

There is a child living in our house who we never see but is for sure a part of this family just the same as the ones that I pick up after every single day of my life.

I'm not sure if that child is a boy or a girl but I definitely know it's name.

"NOT ME."

That's right.

That child's name is NOT ME.

And "NOT ME" did something that I never thought I'd see after the children were out of drawing with crayons age.

He/she/it drew on my kitchen wall.

That's right.

With a pen.

And what did "NOT ME" draw?  Shane's name.  And a penis.

Yes.  That's right.  A penis.

That wasn't a typo.

Both living children in the house claimed that it was "NOT ME" as they giggled hysterically.

And I believe them.

They both looked really surprised.

I think that one of their friends did it.

So now their friends are banned from coming over.

And thank God for Magic Eraser.  Otherwise, I'd have a new piece of artwork on my kitchen wall.

And no one wants a penis drawing on their kitchen wall.

And if they do, I don't want to meet them!

Let's chalk this up to yet another thing that I didn't think that I'd ever blog about!

Meh.


No comments: