Monday, August 27, 2012

Exactly the Same...but Not So Much

Owen and I are alike in so many ways.

We are both stubborn, quick tempered, quick to identify someone's bs and call them out on it and both very laser focused when we get on something.  Sometimes it's a good thing.  Many times tho, it's not.  Especially if you're the target.  :p

The one thing that we really are alike on is that we don't care what anyone thinks.  And if someone doesn't like something that we are doing, it's pretty much game on.  We both love to wear ridiculous long socks and crazy outfits.

And although we both love to wear outfits that make people go hum, he takes it to the next level.

Because if you know me, you know that I am a freak out colors matching.  When I play tennis, my hair bow always matches my outfit.  (Except that ONE time that I was wearing a blue outfit and had a matching blue bow in and then changed to a pink outfit and forgot to change my bow.  My so called BFF doesn't let me live it down to this day because, unfortunately, she saw it.

But Owen definitely doesn't care about colors matching.


 Yes folks.  Those are pink knee high socks with robots on them.  And Superhero high tops.  Because the pink socks weren't enough on their own!


 Goofball.  I'm glad that he finally stopped making this adorable face.  Please no one remind him of it!


For the love of all that is Holy...where did this child come from?  I never ordered up a Crayola box for a dresser.  I cringe every time he goes out but I just let him do his thing.

And hope that one day he will want to color coordinate.

And if not, I guess that's his future wife's problem.  LOL!

No comments: