Thursday, September 27, 2012

Goodbye Flag Football...Hello Baseball

Owen has taken a brief break from playing flag football.  He decided that he wanted to give baseball a try.  It was shocking really.  As much as he loved football but I'm really, really good with that!  Because I'm not thrilled about him playing football anyway.  Because I know where it's headed. 

The only bad thing is that he's playing for the Phillies.  But we can look past that.  :)

Practice batting.


Stretching...
 
 
And fielding...
 
 
Batter up.
 


I don't think that they had practice on taking one for the team.  :(
 
 

He made it home.  Though I'm not certain it was necessary to slide and dirty his pants up.  LOL!


I asked my friend what this sign meant.  She said it means you aren't allowed to throw husbands against the fence softly!:-) It has to be done hard!  :-)


Sucka.  I  mean Ken is always willing to lend a helping hand.  :) 


And probably my favorite picture of all.  Owen and his friend getting instrution from their coach.  :)
 
 
I'm looking forward to a great season with the Phillies (little league team that is!) and am hoping that Owen likes baseball so he will forget about playing football because I'm tired of telling him that he is not playing tackle football. 
 
Go baseball!

No comments: