Thursday, September 6, 2012

Loves to Bake...Not


I made brownies for my friend a while back and she recently returned the container to me.  With Oreo cookies in it.


I asked her what the deal was with the Oreo cookies.

She responded that she didn't want to return the container empty and she doesn't bake (emphasis on DOESN'T) and she loves Oreos so that's what I was getting.  LOL!

Then I asked if they were double stuffed.

She said no.  Single.

Like who would ever choose a single stuffed Oreo over a double stuffed Oreo?  That's crazy talk!

She's weird.

But she's funny.

And I will keep her!

The Oreos were gone in less than 24 hours so I guess she was right about single stuffed Oreos but please don 't tell her that she was right about that.

I don't want to listen to it.  LOL!

No comments: