Thursday, June 17, 2010

Drum Roll, please!!!



Okay. So I wrote a few days ago that Shane made a dramastic decision in his life. This decision was brought about by 95 degrees outside + a tennis court + running around like crazy = one hot and sweaty kid.

He'd had enough. He said he was carrying an extra ten pounds of heat and sweat producing hair. He was ready to get it cut!

Before:





During:







After:




The best part of this is it was his decision. Secretly, and shush...don't tell him, I liked his hair but it does get hot so I totally understand.

3 comments:

ginny said...

I love it!!now I have a grandson again. His hair was longer than Sheldon's. I'm glad it was his idea too.

Unknown said...

It looks great! It will be so much better for this heat too.
I think you and Ken were such wise parents letting him do his own thing with something that was a safe way to rebel.
Can't wait to see all of you soon!

Susan said...

I was right. Love it! Liked it both ways though. Way to go picking your battles.