Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summer On The Move!

I promised myself that I wouldn't spend this summer going up and down 95 again.

I promised myself that I wouldn't spend this summer hauling the kids to and from activities

I promised myself that we would just go to the pool and hang out.

Apparently I lied to myself.

We just got back from a great visit in Pawleys and Charleston where we got to catch up with lots of old friends and got to see my momma.

But now it's time for repentance. Time to pay the pied piper. I made my to-do list last night, right after we ordered Chinese food with the exclamation that it was the "last meal."

So now it's time to get the things on the to-do list checked off.

So that we can repack and go down 95 again.

Yeah. Next year I am so not traveling this much.

And I swear to whatever deity that you believe in that I mean it this time!

3 comments:

ginny said...

I for one am glad that you liked to yourself!!

ginny said...

Sorry- should reread my comment better_ sorry you lied to yourself!

Susan said...

Be glad that you have the freedom to go up and down the road. I am jealous and wish I could! Have fun!