Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Little Tiny Hiney

I've been busy packing the boys trunks for camp.  I asked Owen to bring me 10 pairs of shorts.  I was busy stamping them with his last name so when he inevitably loses them, they can find their way back to him.

I got to his favorite pair of gray shorts (that he wears all the time) and as I went to stamp the tag, I did a double take.


Dear Lord.  That can not be what I think I see.

So I handed them to Ken and asked him to verify that they said 2T.

Yep.  They said 2T.

Where in the world did he get his tiny hiney from?  Definitely not from me!

And he wears these shorts ALL. THE.  TIME.

I guess he's gotten his moneys worth out of these shorts, eh?

I'm going to start calling him little tiny hiney.  He will LOVE that!

teehee

1 comment:

Caroline said...

WOW!!!! That is a dream! ha.ha.