Friday, September 23, 2011

Every. Single. Day.

The boy is obsessed with football.  OBSESSED.


Apparently Owen has been wearing a football jersey to school every single day since school started.  And I know this not because I'm an observant mom who cares what her boys wear to school.  (Because I know that they're not going to wear something inappropriate.  Probably dirty and definitely wrinkly.  But nothing that would send my blood pressure soaring.)

Nope.  I know this because one of the teachers at the back to school night last night told me that she thought Owen was so funny because all of the kids kept telling her that he's wore a football jersey to school every single day this year.

In my defense, I *did* notice that he had a lot of dirty jerseys when I did the laundry.   :p

He has a flag football game this weekend and all of his teammates are wearing regular orange shirts today to show support for the team.  Except for Owen.  Because it's not an actual jersey.  :rolleyes:

Like I said, the boy is obsessed.

No comments: