Saturday, December 24, 2011

I Hid It R.E.A.L. Good! Not.

This month has been a whirlwind of activity.  Seriously.  In between of all of the Christmas stuff going on, Ken decided that he wanted to get away.  So we did.  To Key West for several days.

Being the organized and on-top-of things person that I am, I decided to go ahead and wrap some of the Christmas presents before I left. 

So on the Eve of Christmas, otherwise known as Christmas Eve, I decided that I can't put it off any longer and had to wrap the rest of them.

Before I left, I had wrapped Owen's present from  Santa and set it aside. 

But I couldn't find it this morning.  Cause apparently I hid it from both him and myself R.E.A.L. good. 

In a panic, I went downstairs to inform Ken that we'd (and by "we" I mean "Ken") would have to go to the store today to replace the present.

And then I looked under the Christmas tree.

And there it sat. 

Right there in plain view.

God I rock.


Could I be any blonder? 

Merry Christmas! 

No comments: