Thursday, December 8, 2011

Crisis Averted!

Owen came into my room this morning about in tears.  Apparently he didn't have a football jersey to wear to school.

As I tucked the pockets of his jeans, I said that I thought that he grew another inch and I told him that I would come in and help him look.

He said "well, at least I'm not fat."  ;)

At least he's not holding a grudge against the doctor that told him that he was on his way to being obese at his last check up.

Anyway, I went into his room and he opened up the bottom drawer of his dresser (which apparently he had forgotten to check) and said with a huge sigh, "oh no.  I guess I'll have to wear Donovan McNabb.""

That's how much he has to wear a jersey to school.  He was willing to wear his jersey.  And he hates him now.  I think he betrayed the Redskins or something.

Anyway, he dug deeper and found his Peyton Manning jersey and did an actual jiggy that he didn't have to wear the McNabb jersey.

Oh well.  Crisis adverted.  His streak remains in tact!

No comments: