Friday, December 23, 2011

Nailed It!

I had a few friends over to make cookies.  We made some really cute ones!


I'm sure that Leslie didn't mind decorating the cookies since she's decorates cakes for a living. Yes I took your picture.  So there!


Hula girl!


Natalie is such a free spirit.  She made the candy cane cookies as directed for about two minutes and then did her own thing.  :p


So my friends are a little warped.  That's why I love them.  ;)


It wasn't all about cookies though.  Donna is an excellent baker and makes the best peanut butter brittle.  Using fresh "row" peanuts from her mom's recipe.  :p  (Her mother is Asian and wrote "row" instead of "raw" on the recipe.  I love that!


And she's trying to teach her daughter Natalie how to make it.


Leslie's cookie.  A smile, of course!  :)


Leslie's daughter Nicole got busy making the marshmellow snowmen cookies.





This is what we were going for.  Nailed it, don't you think?  :p


Proud of their Asian heritage.  LOL!


What are you going to do with leftover Santa dough?  Make mice.  And their mice poopies, of course.  (I did say that my friends are a little off, right?!)


I guess Leslie was tired of the chitter chatter because she didn't give this one a mouth.  Shut your pie hole!


While the girls were busy making cookies, the boys, along with Leslie's 14 year old son Tony, decided to jump on the trampoline.  Being the good boy that he is, Tony took his shoes off before he got on.

His very, very large shoes, I might add!  I was thinking that he probably didn't need to get red ones.  They kinda stand out all on their own.  Teehee


It was such a fun day of cookie decorating with my friends.  :)

No comments: