Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Teenage Boys...Sheesh

Teenage boys are so stupid. Shane and his friends were throwing rocks or something at cars today from the backyard. This is the second time we've had this discussion with him about why it's stupid.  
 
The first time this happened, a few weeks ago, we caught him and his stupid friends setting bottles on the road for cars to run over and then sitting there watching the cars hit it.  Shane came running in and said that people were yelling at them for no reason.  Ken called BS on him and said that he had seen a bunch of bottles in the neighbors woods the day before and said that he knew that they were putting the bottles out in the road for the cars to run over.  Shane looked so surprised that Ken figured it out.  I was to frankly.  Ken said that he was a teenage boy once. 

And then there was the other day where I looked out into the backyard at my friend's dog sticking her nose through a missing fence plank at the very busy road behind our house.  I about had a heart attack.  Thank God she came when I called her.  I asked Shane about it and he said it just happened the day before.  Ken and I went back there to look at it and Ken noticed a brick there.  When we came back in, Shane denied knowing what happened to the board.  (I don't know.  It just fell off.)  Ken called *cough* bulls&*t *cough* on him and said...come on Shane.  I know you were throwing it at the fence.  Shane confessed.  (I was impressed that Ken figured it out.  He said that he was a teenage boy once and that's what he would have done.  I swear I don't think like a boy!)   
 
I was just taking a picture of my friend's doggy under the trampoline at the time.  That's when I noticed it.
 
 
Like I said.
 
Teenage boys are stupid. Big ole MEH.

No comments: