Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pictures Of The Day

It's been a while since I've posted some of my favorite pictures that I've taken recently. And since I'm cleaning out three months worth of pictures, I thought that I'd put some up.

Enjoy!

My friend Celena is a potter and owns The Whirling Wheel, in Charlotte, NC. Her studio is awesome! If you're in the area, I'd recommend visiting it and taking some classes. :)



Don't most women love babies? At my friend Celena's birthday party, our friend Gina brought her new baby to meet everyone. I love capturing people in moments like that where they don't have their cheesy faces on and are just being themselves. I just love this picture. It's just so real.



Celena and Scott are friends of ours from college. Their birthdays are only a few days apart so they celebrate them together every year. This year was a big celebration for CJ. She turned the big 4-0.



One of CJ's friends made this cake for her birthday. How yummy does it look? I can assure you that it tasted just as good. :)



And, last but certainly not least, I love this picture of CJ and her friends. I had a couple of posed shots but this one was the winner. So real and shows their personality and connection with each other.



I hope that you enjoyed these because I sure loved taking them. :)

1 comment:

EB said...

I had no idea your friend owned The Whirling Wheel! That's on Park Road, right?