Saturday, April 17, 2010

So Proud!

Owen was selected as student of the month this time. It's a big deal to the kids because it's voted on by their classmates and, although they like the award, they really like the breakfast and ceremony that the school puts on for them. Parents are invited.

It's a big deal. We're really so proud of Owen. :)

So I dropped Owen off at school yesterday and kissed him on the forehead and said I'd see him at 9:15. I got my camera charged up and made my way over to the school about 9:20.

I pulled into the near empty parking lot. Not a good sign. I went into the office and asked the school secretary if I missed it.

Apparently it's next month. Not yesterday. :-|

Oops.

Did I mention I was blonde when I was a child?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Owen!!!

ginny said...

We knew Owen was a great kid but what a wonderful boost for him to be voted by his classmates!!! Yea Owen!!