Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, y'all!

I know that I'm a "little" late in posting these but I did admit that I suck about posting pictures when I started the blog! And better late than never!

We spent last Easter in New York City and went out to the NJ suburbs to see Ken's cousin Sonia and her family. They have two kids. Katie is Shane's age and Johnny is a teenager. They decorated eggs and did the whole Easter thing.





I think that was the last haircut Shane had.







Apparently even though they live states away from each other, they have a lot in common. I guess the hate for Barney is universal. Obviously I wouldn't sing these songs myself but kids are kids and kids will do what they will do.



So, yeah. Don't judge me because my kids hate Barney and sing mean songs about him. I didn't teach them to them (when I sing them, I do it away from them). Besides, if you judge me then you also have to judge Sonia! Sorry girl. I'm not going down alone and your daughter knew the song just as well as Shane. :p

Happy Easter!

No comments: