Monday, March 28, 2011

Destructo Boys :/

 Boys are destructive.  Period.

Girls are drama.

But boys are destructive and will attempt to destroy everything in their path.

Including each other.

But that's a different post.  ;)

Instead, this post is about how truly destructive these two little monsters have been lately.

First, they came into the house the other day to confess that they were using matches to start fires.

:eek:

After I yelled at them for a good fifteen minutes, I asked them how they intended to stop a fire if they actually started one.

According to Shane, they had a can of air freshener to spray on it to extinguish the fire.

Really?  Seriously?

:rolleyes:

Gah.

The only reason that they confessed is because their friend's four year old sister saw them doing it and went and told on them to her mom.  And her mom was on her way over to tell me.

But the real question is why a four year old knew that was bad when they didn't? 

Then yesterday, Owen had two friends over playing football in the front yard.  I was cooking dinner and I heard a big thunk so I went outside to see what was going on.

They were throwing rocks at the house.  TRYING TO HIT THE WINDOWS.

:-|

Gah.

And that was a 10 minute lecture about WHY they shouldn't try and HIT my windows WITH ROCKS.

:-|

So the good news is that I won't have teenage girl drama.

:)

The bad news is that all of my stuff will be destroyed before they grow up and move out.

:-|

Boys.  Sheesh.

1 comment:

ginny said...

Air Freshner on a fire?? Seriously??? Guess we better not tell them it would just make it bigger or they will be trying that! You wonder where their brains are? Oh wait- they are males, we know where their brains are but that's another post! :)