Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Real WTF Moment

Shane and Owen are both home sick from school today so I took the opportunity to straighten up the house.  And one of the biggest chores (and unknowns) is the boys basement.  I never know what I'm going up against, or what I'm going to find, when I go downstairs.

So I almost made it through cleaning the basement without any major surprises.  Just the usual messes that a mom with two boys (three if you count Ken) would find.

I thought I was done.  Until I turned around and saw a coffee cup sitting on top of a cabinet that needs to be moved.

I picked it up and looked into it.

And it looked like pee.

And it smelled like pee.

That's because it was pee.


A.  Cup.  Of.  Pee.

Wow.  What we have here folks is a true, bonafide WTF moment.

Although my mom hates that word, I think that even she would have said it had she have found a coffee cup with pee in it sitting on top of a cabinet.

The guilty party confessed straight away.  But mostly because his brother cracked up laughing.  Apparently the guilty party was on top of the cabinet when it hit him that he had to pee.

So instead of getting down and going to the bathroom (another WTF?), he had his brother get him a cup to pee in.

Because he had no time to get down.  :rolleyes:

And then they both left it down there for three days.

For the housekeeper to clean up.  :-|

So yeah.  A real, true WTF moment.  And that's all I got to say about that.

Well.  That.  And.  Boys.  Sheesh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.

No.

NO NO NO NO NO.

Caroline said...

oh Kim!!!!!

Donna said...

I'm glad it was your kid's pee and not Ken's. :D

ginny said...

I think I have to agree with you on this one- WTF?? It's not like the bathroom is even on the next floor- it's 20 feet away! I guess I'm not even going to ask what the kid was doing on top of the cabinet??? Nor am I going to ask which kid (I think I know) Gotta love um!! (so you don't kill them!)

Unknown said...

I don't even know what to say to this one. This is one for the record books.