Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Most Hated Chore. Evar.


There are few chores that I hate more than matching socks.

I'm not crazy about changing the sheets or doing the laundry either.

But matching socks is the absolute worst. 

Which is probably why I wait so long to wash them and then it ends up taking twice as long to match them up. 

So yeah.  I hate matching socks.  I wish I were Samantha Stevens and I could just wiggle my cute nose and have them magically matched.

So what's your least favorite chore?

Mine is matching socks in case you didn't know.  Meh.

5 comments:

susan said...

i just wear them unmatched. i don't care. haha.

Rhonda Sisk said...

DUSTING is the worst

ginny said...

mopping floors!

Kim Eckhardt said...

Wow. Y'all actually dust AND mop? You rock!

ginny said...

Well actually my cleaning lady- oops I mean your dad does :) He actually thinks you have to move everything out of the way when you mop! I suggested that he just do the traffic pattern and he said NO, if I'm going to mop- I'll do it right. You go boy!