Sunday, April 3, 2011

Flipping It Back and Reversing It

How shall I spend my day today?

Hum.

There's so much to do.  Bills to be paid.  Groceries to be bought and laundry to be done.

Eh.  That stuff can wait an hour.  Cause I'm going to cardio tennis and get a workout.

It was fun!  Fun up until the last two minutes when my BSF went running for a ball and pulled up lame.  She heard a POP! and then she could barely walk.

So, let's flip it back and reverse it.  My day that is.

After Bob and I literally carried her out to my car, the next stop was the Stafford County ER.


I'm not sure whose she's texting since I'm sitting right here.  I didn't give her permission to have other friends!!!


Time in...


Her precious injured footie...


Now we know where the emoticoms came from.  Meh.  ;)


Texting with her daughter Natalie to find a ride home from school since she couldn't pick her up.  Well.  That was after she responded to Nat that I was with her so she was fine to get home.  Um.  No.  Nat was asking if she needed to get a ride home not if Donna needed a ride.  Donna's kinda dingy.  Nat neither has a car nor drives.  lol

Luckily, Nat's nice friend Ashley was able to take her home.  :)  Yay for good friends!


Comfy?


Donna said that she was in meh pain.  :-|


Awesome!  Time to go.


Syke! Fooled ya!  Waiting for more stoopid paperwork. 


Get it sista!


But at least lunch provided some entertainment!  It was a food challenge at Family Pizzeria.


Pretty sure that the two guys taking the challenge didn't make it halfway through before quitting.  Especially because the owner said that he'd seen girls eat faster and more than they did.  lol

So yeah.  That's how I spent the day with my BSF.  Not really how I envisioned the day going.  :(

3 comments:

ginny said...

What's up with you and feet/ankles & emergency rooms????

Kim Eckhardt said...

The question is what is up with you and Donna and feet and ankles and emergency rooms? :/

ginny said...

I think you are the common denominator here!!