Friday, April 29, 2011

Got Them Good!

The best part about spring break is having to take the boys with me to the grocery store.

Not.

Before it as because they would cram their bodies underneath the cart and stick things into the cart while I wasn't looking.  And then protest loudly when I chastised them for being bad.  :/

Then it went from Shane wandering off to Owen becoming his accomplice and wandering off with him.

And they did not disappoint this time either. 

Meh.

I saw them go down one of the isles (but they didn't see me.)  So I decided to go ahead and check out and asked the employee at the front to call Shane and Owen to the front of the store on the intercom and tell them that they are in big, big, big trouble.

And he did.

He announced that Shane and Owen should come to the front of the store.  AND THEIR MOTHER WAS WAITING ON THEM.

They were mortified and thoroughly embarrassed.  Especially Shane.

Tee-Hee.

I got them good this time.

Little twits. 

3 comments:

ginny said...

They should know better than to try to outdo you- you've already been a kid!!! You know how kids hate to be embarrassed!!!

Becky J said...

This made me laugh out loud!

Caroline and madeline said...

Hilarious! The only bad thing - no photos of their faces or video of the whole thing!!!! Got 'Em!