Thursday, November 10, 2011

Not My Car

Sometimes I really wonder why my hair darkened from the snow white blond that I was when I was a young child.

Seriously.

There's no other way to lead up to what I did yesterday so I'll just say it.

I got into the wrong car.

And started bitching about how dirty it was because I had just cleaned it out.

And didn't realize that it was the wrong car until Shane and Owen told me.  Cause I was too busy complaining about how they destroyed my car.  LOL

So, I shut the door and said that I was glad that it wasn't my car because it was filthy.  Anyway, it was the drivers fault for not locking her car door.

And then I walked over to MY car very nonchalantly and got into it.

With the boys laughing at me hysterically and calling me blondy.

Come on.  Don't judge.  I know that you've gotten into the wrong car before.

No comments: