Friday, November 25, 2011

The Poopin Pig

My niece Sheldon has two pet guinea pigs.

The kids love to play with them.  And by "play", I mean terrorize me by chasing me around with them threatening to put them on me.

And it freaks me the hell out.

Cause I don't care what you call them (guinea piggies, pigs, whatever), they are still rats.  But bigger than regular rats.

/shudder

But, they love them.



The only problem is that when they go to Sheldon and Mary Mayken's house, they ignore Mary Mayken to play with the pigs.

But Mary Mayken was having NONE of that.

She stormed into the kitchen, with big crocodile tears in her, and stated in the loudest most indignant voice that a five year old could muster, in true Scarlet O'Hara dramatic fashion:

"They're not playing with me Aunt Kem!  They're playing with those POOPIN PIGS!"

OMG.  I about died laughing.

Which, of course, made her even madder.

But how could you not laugh at that.

The poopin pigs.  LOL!

No comments: