Monday, September 30, 2013

Drives Me Batty

Know what drives me batty?

Well.  There's a long list of things that drive me crazy but this has to be at the top of the list.


How hard is it to scrap the peanut butter off the knife and back into the jar?

Seriously.

I guess I should be happy that Owen made his lunch.  (Gripping the whole time but he made it!)

I guess I should be happy that the knife made it into the sink.

Small miracles do happen!

But.  Really.  

Is it THAT much more effort to scrap the peanut butter back into the jar?

I mean I'm not even asking them to clean it off and put it in the dishwasher.

THAT would be to much to expect.  

But for the love of all that is holy...scrap the peanut butter (or mayo or ketchup or whatever condiment you use) back into the jar.

Jeez.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Or at least lick the knife. Bahaha

Kim Eckhardt said...

Exactly. That's actually what *I* would do. But at least it would be "clean". lol