Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Can't Help Herself

My BFF has been known "occasionally" to get frustrated with her hair and cut the bangs herself.

The conversation between us usually goes something like this:

ME:  <looking sideways at her>...um...did you cut your bangs again?

HER: <giggle> Yeeeessss.  How did you know?

ME:  Really?  Um.  Oh I don't know.  <Making the shape of scissors with my fingers and waving them wildly over my bangs while giggling at myself.>

HER:  They look AWESOME!

ME:  They sure do girl.  "Awesome".  

HER:  Thanks!

ME:  /giggling...sarcasm is so lost on you.  /rolls eyes 

HER:  Thanks!

ME:  You're welcome.  Lol!

So she recently had wrist surgery on her writing hand.  I told her NOT to cut her bangs before her hair appointment with another friend of mine.

She promised she wouldn't.  PROMISED.

"How could I cut it with my right hand?  That would just be stupid."

Then she had to cancel the appointment.

And then she couldn't help herself.

HER:  "I cut my bangs".

ME:  "Yes.  So I see."

HER:  "It only took 35 minutes."

ME:  "Lindsay's going to kill you.  I told you not to cut your bangs with your right hand.  You promised her."

HER:  "I know.  I couldn't help myself.  I'm sowwwwwy.

/big fat lip frowny face 

ME:  "Don't give me that look."  

HER:  /spongebob smiley face

ME:  "Ugh.  You're killing me.  Don't cut it again.  Lindsay's going to fix it."

HER:  "Ok.  I won't."

ME:  "Liar."

HER:  "I know."

ME:  "Me too."

Bawhahaha

I told on her to Lindsay.

She has an appointment in two weeks.

She promised she wouldn't cut it again.

PROMISED.  

Uh huh.  I've heard THAT one before.

LOL!

1 comment:

ginny said...

Let's hope she doesn't take lesson from Susan and use Pinking Shears!!!