Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Not So Funny Joke

The joke starts out with a little boy who wanted to take a shower with his dad. Little boy humor (on the dad's part, of course) ensures and he ends up teaching the little boy a new name for his private part.

The joke goes onto include the name of the dad's private part (a snake), the mom's private part (a jungle) and the boy getting scared in the middle of the night and sleeping in his parents bed.

This is an age old joke that I heard when I was a teenager but it included a car and a garage instead of the snake and jungle.

Unfortunately, this joke wasn't a memory and it's not as funny anymore.

No. This not-so-funny-anymore-joke was one that Shane told me the other night because he thought it was hysterical.

Meh.

2 comments:

ginny said...

And he's only 10- your fun is just starting!!! Paybacks!!

Kim Eckhardt said...

I know. I hate those people who complain about crying babies that won't nap. :/