Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'll Get To That....Tomorrow!

OWEN: Mom, where is the ducky bath towel that I'm suppose to step on after getting out of the shower?

ME: In the laundry basket of clean towels, where it's been for two weeks. DUH!

OWEN: Well, I need it.

ME: Yeah. I know. I'll get around to unloading that basket tomorrow. I have to. There's a pile of dirty towels beside the basket that need to be washed.

I know that you readers (all two of you!) are thinking that I'm a lazy person. Well, just go ahead and admit that you've got a basket full of clean clothes that need to be put away too.

Go ahead and admit it. It will free you!

7 comments:

Susan said...

Does that mean he hasn't taken a shower in two weeks? :) I don't have a basket of clean clothes. I have to put them up right away or they won't get put away. I have a couple of baskets of dirty clothes though!!

Kim Eckhardt said...

Girl I have enough towels to last for a month!

ginny said...

Are they at least in a pretty Longaberger basket????

Kim Eckhardt said...

Exactly...

June said...

Puhhlease...you know I have at least three baskets of clean clothes that I need to put away. :P

Susan said...

I just left them on the line today. If they get rained on I will just consider it an extra rinse cycle!!

Uncle Cliff said...

Gotta get mine out of the dryer. Isn't that what they mean by wash & wear. hahaha