Friday, December 18, 2009

Kim...Come On Down!

I've been called to the principal's office.

Well, not really. But I have been called to the teacher's office for a conference. I may as well have been called to the principal's office though. Apparently, Owen is acting in class like he does at home...and that's not really a good thing.

Back in high school, I have distinct memories of seeing my parents coming down the walkway towards Mr. Sams office. And if I didn't see them, I definitely heard about it from others.

So now the shoe is on the other foot. But...the big difference is that my parents got called in high school, not second grade.

Super groan. Oh well. I did tell the teacher that I give good Christmas presents. But I'm wondering if I need to return what I got her and upgrade it. I guess I'll find out later today.

Oh. And for the record, my parents weren't called to the office for me. And I would complain that I'm having to pay retribution for something "she" did but that would be so very wrong.

She just got caught. I didn't. :p

4 comments:

ginny said...

She (who shall remain nam$eless) walked in the principals office handing me her car keys! She knew before I even asked for them.

Teacher in the middle said...

You crack me UP!!! And, I feel your pain about the conference for a second grader!

Susan said...

um. people. It's not like I don't read this. I have a feeling I will get what I gave. Sheldon is a teacher's dream. She doesn't want to get into trouble. Now Mary Mayken on the other hand. I'm just saying.

Unknown said...

I'm enjoying this.