Monday, December 14, 2009

Making A List...and Crossing Things Off

So my friend was freaking out because she was just now getting her Christmas cards out. I giggled to myself because I had just congratulated myself for 1) getting our cards printed by the middle of December; 2) and actually sending out cards this year; 3) getting the tree up before Christmas Eve and having bought AND wrapped most of the presents.

I guess I learned my lesson last year when I waited until Christmas Eve to wrap everything and then I was sick as a dog and couldn't even tell Ken what to do. Ken had to wrap everything, clean up the middle room and set out all of the presents. :) And he did a GREAT job!

As I was proudly telling my mom this morning that I got my cards out this weekend, she asked if I had gotten ALL of them sent. Well. No. I have about 10 or so that I need to get addresses or I wanted to put a note on them. It's like she knows me or something. ;)

So she says that I can't check it off my list because it's not really done. Darn her and her logical reasoning. :/

Way to be a bah-hum-bug and ruin my joyous celebration of actually sending out cards this year. ;)

4 comments:

ginny said...

Send out the last 10- then check it off your list! It ain't done til the fat lady sings!!!

Queen of her Castle said...

I say check it off. Sounds like it's close enough to be done to count. Of course, that's what I would do.

Susan said...

At least you did cards. I am not doing cards, haven't bought a present yet or a tree for that matter and am working a lot between now and then. Check it off. I would!

Uncle Cliff said...

Hey, we got a card this year thank you and Merry Christmas to you all