Friday, December 4, 2009

Most Boys....

Leave the toilet seat up after they go potty.

But not mine.

Nope. Instead of even putting the lid up, they pee with the toilet seat down. (Not the lid...that would be an even grosser, bigger mess.)

What I can't decide is if they are just being lazy or if I drilled it into their heads too much to put the seat down when they're done.

Either way...I'm not sure which is worse. 1) sitting down to go potty and having a...um...wet seat, or 2) sitting down to go potty and falling into the toilet in the middle of the night when they've forgotten to put the seat down.

Neither option is great.

All I can say is boys. Sheesh.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Teacher in the middle said...

Kim, I've had LOTS (and I mean lots) of computer issues lately. All the computers in our school had to be reimaged, then I had my car broken into while we were eating dinner and my laptop was stolen, etc. So anyway, I haven't read in a while. I have missed you! Glad to be back!

Kim Eckhardt said...

Hey girl! Sorry for the stupid computer problems. Maybe Santa will bring you a new computer. :p Good to have you back!!!!