Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Different Perspective

My perspective of clean and those people's perspective is completely different.

And I'm not referring to "mommy clean" vs. "daddy clean." The boys always view "daddy clean" as the way to go. And yes, that does include daddy too!

But nope. I'm not talking about things being clean per se. I'm referring to WHY they should clean up after themselves.

Tucking Owen into bed last night, I told him that his room was getting a little out of control with his toys all over the place. I told him that he needed to pick them up and put them away.

Very sweetly, he said "But why, mommy? It's proof that I'm playing with my toys at least."

Well. That's true. I am happy that he's playing with his stuff. I guess you can't argue with that logic!

2 comments:

ginny said...

I can hardly wait til he's about 16!! Oh it will be fun....

Kim Eckhardt said...

I've started researching military schools...