Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Considerate Thing to Do

I have said it a million times.  I love comic strips.  I'm pretty sure that the illustrators are spying on me because some of them hit so close to home it's ridiculous.

So I give you today...don't call me...before you text and find out if it's okay to do so...

Starring Jeremy as June.  Oh yeah girl.  You know it it's true!


I would NEVER call June without texting her first.  And if she *calls* me...I immediately answer because I *know* it's an emergency!  No doubt about that.  Cause she always texts me first and asks if it's okay to call.

Cause that's the considerate thing to do and she's considerate like that.  ;)

June, this blog is dedicated to you!

3 comments:

Becky J said...

Well...I know a little girl named Caroline who often does this too! Don't you just love Zits and Baby Blues!!!??!!

Kim Eckhardt said...

Yes. Yes I do! I also love Pickles. :)

June said...

Teehee. So now the comics are in on my OCD. <3