Sunday, November 11, 2012

Cha-Ching...Next Generation

Apparently Ken forgot to tell Shane the rules of mom doing laundry.


Cha-ching baby!  Woot!  Woot!

I only have two questions.  Where did he get all of that money?  And why is he carrying all of it in his wallet?

You know, Owen complained that Shane was stealing his money.  Maybe he was right.  :/

And yes.  He's rocking a duct tape wallet that he made for himself.  :D

But no.  I'm not going to take his money.  THIS TIME.  I will explain the rules of mom doing laundry and the next time, it's finders keepers, losers weepers.

And yes.  That's the cleanest wallet known to man kind.  That thing went though the wash just like Ken's does when he leaves it in his pocket.

I guess I should remind Shane about that little bonus of me doing laundry too.  I don't check pockets.  LOL!

No comments: