Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cha-Ching...It's Payday, Baby!

As a mom, I rarely ever make the money that I should. Let's face it...no mom makes what she's worth.

But, sometimes, the Gods smile down upon me and I am rewarded for all of the dirty undies and socks that I daily pick up off the floor or whereever else they happened to land.

Check out my paycheck yesterday:



Cha-ching, baby!

And how did I make this, you ask?

Simply by doing the laundry.

It's a chore that I do almost daily. Oh, sometimes I make a dollar or some change but I really hit the jackpot this time.

It was in the dryer after I folded all of the clothes. Sitting there rewarding me because the gods knew that I did NOT want to do laundry.

The rule of finders keepers definitely applies here. Although, even though I didn't have to, I did give Ken a few dollars back for lunch. LOL

Thanks, Ken! :)

3 comments:

ginny said...

You go girl! I see a new pair of shoes in your future (or maybe several new pairs!)

Shannon Pickens said...

Oh that was well worth doing laundry. I never get that lucky! I did find $20 in a pair of pants that I haven't worn since I lost my job. You were too nice to give Ken a few dollars. Enjoy spending it!

Queen of her Castle said...

I would have kept the whole stash! Man, I need a payday bad!

Becky