Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sandwiching

Every time I go into Owen's school, I learn a little bit more than I wish I did.

This time was no different. 

Well.  The only difference was that it was 7:45 in the morning and I still haven't had breakfast or coffee.

So just want you want to hear ALL about is sandwiching.

If you don't know what that is, and you don't want to (which I recommend), stop reading now.

If not, don't say that I didn't warn you.

Apparently, sandwiching is when a boy is peeing, two of his "friends" go up behind him and form a sandwich right beside him.  Like an oreo cookie.

It's nothing sexual.  It's just boys being boys and is meant to mess with your friends.

And if it's not bad enough that they told me about it, Owen and his BFF Ky also demonstrated how it worked.  With me being the "sandwiched" friend.  :/

I guess I shouldn't be too surprised tho.  It's not like it's my first rodeo or something

Ugh.  Boys.  Sheesh.

No comments: