Sunday, February 3, 2008

Made With Love



The running joke in my house is that the special ingredient in everything that I make for the boys, especially their lunches of PB&J, is love. It's what they eat every day for lunch. I try to pack other things but they just want pb&j.

So, when I was making their lunch a few weeks ago, I squirted the jelly out and it came out in the shape of a heart. So what's a good mom to do? Well...of course. Grab my camera and start taking pictures. Their lunch will just have to wait. This is a sign from above that it's okay to make them pb&j every day for lunch and it must be captured on film.

Plus, it makes me smile.

1 comment:

Emily Riley said...

Kim,

You ROCK!!! Your blog is fantastic!!:-) See, I tld you it was easy to do. Now all that creative energy that you have, here is the outlet for you! Keep up the great job! Luv ya, E