Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Blond Rides Again - Chapter XXII

Shane is doing a research project and had to type it up. It took him about 4 hours and I felt sorry for him so I typed the last paragraph or two for him. As such, I'm not sure if this is his blond moment or mine.

He took the paper to school and showed it to his teacher to review.

Or should I say "tit?"

Because that's what he/I typed instead of it.

Add a "t" and "it" becomes "tit."

Apparently our spell check recognizes the word because it didn't pick up on the incorrectly spelled word.

I can only imagine what the teacher thought. She just struck through the first "t" with a red marker. I'm sure that she got a good giggle out of tit.

Heck. It probably made her day.

It made mine.

LOL.

2 comments:

Uncle Cliff said...

Long live the blondes. You gotta love'em

KenDC said...

What a boob.

BTW, where's my next post..it's been too long. I feel empty.