Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ta-Dah! 10!

That kid has his priorities straight that's for sure.

Owen came running across the living room with a big bowl of ice cream (which is another post all together!) and tripped and fell flat onto his face.

He jumped up as quickly as he could and threw his hands high in the air (like a gymnast who has just won a gold medal) and yelled "Don't worry mom. The ice cream is okay! I saved it!"

Before I can even ask him if he's okay, he adds "you should totally blog that, mom. I rock!"

Heh. Yes. Owen I will blog it. And yes. You do indeed rock. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is too funny! Where did you get this kid from? :-)
Grandma

ginny said...

And if I ask you to blog it,you'll forget to fuss at me for bringing ice cream into the living room- smart little boy!