Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Soccar Super Star!



Sometimes when I blog, my intention on a post is one thing but once I start going through the supporting pictures, the topic of the post changes.

Because the pictures call for the change.

And such was the case as I was whittling down 200 pictures of Sheldon's recent soccar game.

During the game, I took my eye off of Shane for one minute. One minute. When I couldn't find him in 30 seconds, I hit the panic button.

Then my dad said "there he is."

I didn't see him at first but then zeroed in on him.

Right in the middle of the soccar field between two of the games that were going on. Look closely. You'll see his blond hair and red shirt.



I'm sure that the coach was grumbling about the parents that don't watch their kids or make them behave.

Hey! That's me. Mother of the year. Of course, I should have called him off the field immediately but I needed my pictures. The pictures that made me ask myself "what was he thinking?"



Shane. Just hanging out and participating in...err...watching Sheldon's soccar game. lol.



The other funny thing about these pictures is Shane himself being the best sideline soccar player at the game. When I put him in soccar when he was little, he wouldn't engage in the game or go after the ball.

Now look at him. A soccar superstar!



He was also a goalie superstar when Sheldon was playing goalie. lol



Thanks for the giggles, Shane. You are truly one of a kind. :p

Now...onto the real post. About Sheldon's soccar game. She did good. She tried and most of all she had fun.




Go Team!



And this is my very favorite picture of all. One day she's going to gain control of those legs and arms and will be a real soccar superstar!



Sometimes you never know what you're going to get when you clean off your camera!

5 comments:

ginny said...

That last picture of Sheldon makes me laugh every time I see it!
Watching Shane, you'd think he loved to play soccer!

KenDC said...

Funny...not the pictures but how you make fun of my spelling all the time...It's soccer. :p

...and my Son is nuts but he's my nut.

...and Sheldon should try Basketball!

Kim Eckhardt said...

Did you spell check soccar before you made fun of me? Be honest. ;)

susan said...

Great pictures. Note that Shane is in the middle of the girls soccer game. He's no dummy. Thanks for posting. I unfortunately didn't make it to one game this year. That last picture makes me laugh.

Queen of her Castle said...

That is so funny! He's supervising. Wonder where he learned that?