Friday, May 22, 2009

Street Performers - NYC!

In NYC, everyone is a performer. And it seems that everyone is trying to "make it."

And one of the best place to see performers is on the streets of NYC. While we were there, we came upon some guys doing their thang. I took lots of pictures (imagine that) but selected these as my favorites. I loved these because his body was still while his hand or leg was in motion.

I wish that the performer would have had on white pants or some light color to make him stand out from the crowd more but oh well.

You can click on the picture to enlarge it to get the full effect of the shot.









I almost deleted this picture but decided not to after looking at it more closely. Obviously something is going on because everyone in the crowd is looking in the same direction making the view wonder what it is that everyone is looking at. It's a classic art classroom teaching photo.



Owen enjoyed the show.



Next time I go to NYC, I'll definitely be looking for more street performers to photograph. I hope that you enjoyed the pics!

No comments: