Monday, July 13, 2009

Kids Can Be SO Mean

Kids can be so mean. So very mean.

Especially siblings to each other.

And I was reminded of this when a friend was lamenting the fact that his one daughter made his other daughter cry because "she smelled like bacon." And I assume that the one daughter believed that she smelled like bacon. (But...really. Tell her that there could be much worse things to smell like!)

That made me think about when my sister and I were growing up and she told me that I was adopted. And she kept repeating it. Over and over.

And I believed her and was traumatized for days. :/ How could I have been so gullible as to believe her? I suppose the same way my friend's daughter believed she smelled like bacon. lol.

By the way...did I mention that my sister and I are identical twins? :p

1 comment:

Becky J said...

Berly, Berly......