Friday, July 10, 2009

What Could Have Happened

In case you haven't figured out yet, the boys and I are staying in a motel in Williamsburg. In the middle of the night the other night, I heard a loud bang which I thought was someone slamming the door next to us really loud.

When I got up in the morning, our door was open slightly...only held shut by the bolt on top.

Apparently the loud bang that I heard in the middle of the night was someone trying to get into our room. Not slamming a door close to us. I shudder to think what would have happened if I had not of had the bolt across the door.

Thank God I'm anal about locking the doors and bolts.

6 comments:

Susan said...

Maybe it was just some drunk coming to the wrong room. :)

KenDC said...

You need to stay at better digs.

ginny said...

How were they able to get the door open?? I would report it to the manager.

Caroline George said...

k-I-m .. scary. Glad all is ok.

Queen of her Castle said...

Geez, that is kind of scary. Good thing you had the latch thing on.

Jen said...

Yikes! Glad everything was okay.