Thursday, July 23, 2009

Understandably A Little Gun Shy

After yesterday's question/answer session with Shane, it's understandable that when he started off another conversation with "Mom....I have a question for you" that I braced myself for another doozy. It's understandable that I'm a little gun-shy now when I hear those seven little words come from his mouth.

Much to my relief, his question this time was about what I thought the actual speed of light was and how it related to people speaking. And he went on and on about it. Going into scientific details and definitions and theories. Things that I studied (or didn't!) in high school.

And, of course, I had no better answer for him on this question than yesterday's question.

But at least I could direct him to Google for the answer this time without fear of what he would find! :)

No comments: