Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Best Reason To Be A VIP

We went to the Merriweather Post Pavillion on Saturday night to see Jason Mraz with our friends Jen and Christopher.



Ken just thought I was taking his picture and didn't know that Chris was messing with him. He probably still doesn't. Well, he will once he sees this pic. lol



The opening act was Eric Hutchinson and I thoroughly enjoyed his music! Check him out if you have a chance.



And, just let me say that there are many good reasons to be in VIP seats under the Pavillion tent You have a waitress (which in and of itself is pretty cool!) You have access to a special bathroom that isn't as crowded as the general admission and you get to see the performers milling about.

But, the biggest and best reason for being under the pavillion in VIP seats is it's undercover. And that's a good thing when an unexpected rain storm comes up!



I felt like I was in Woodstock in the 60's. It was so windy that the rain (which was hard I might add) was going sideways and the people in the lawn seats were just getting drenched.

I was so glad to have seats under the pavillion and not lawn seats.

Thanks, Ken!!!! You da man!

1 comment:

June said...

Yes, Ken..you ROCK! Thank goodness we didn't get rained on. That would have been no fun. ;)