Sunday, March 14, 2010

Owen Being Owen

Owen loves to play outside by himself. He will entertain himself for hours with just a football and his imagination. He would rather be outside playing (even if it's by himself) than inside. Any day.

So I grabbed the camera the other day and decided to try and capture the animal in his wild habitat. It's not very long but I certainly did what I intended to do. You'll see what I mean. :)

(But no, before you ask, I didn't capture him peeing outside. I'm sure he did but I just didn't capture it this time.)



Yum. Nothing better than eating dirty snow. :p

And now you also know why I do laundry every stinking day. :-|

3 comments:

ginny said...

He's just a cool little kid!! All boy.

Uncle Cliff said...

Those shots when they don't they are being taken are always the best ones. It's nice to see him enjoying just being a boy, and at least it wasn't yellow snow.

Unknown said...

Would a girl EVER eat dirty snow - NEVER - He is ALL boy that is for sure.