Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bazooka, Zooka Bubblegum!

Camp songs are the best.  They're fun to learn.  They're fun to sing.  And you never forget them.  I use to work at a Y camp and I can still sing those songs today. 

Sheldon loves to sing and she learned a lot of fun songs at camp this summer, which she taught the boys this week.  Or, attempted to teach.  At least they learned the best part - the hand motions.  :p

I give you Bazooka Zooka Bubblegum!



But, wait...that's not all!

I give you preparations for I'm A Little Nut...



And...now...I'm A Little Nut!



So sorry for the ear worm.  You will be probably be singing these songs, and doing the hand motions too (don't kid yourself!) for the next couple of days.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Uncle Cliff:>) said...

Loved the camp songs. Memories-----