Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Guest Photographer

If you're a regular reader of my blog, you already know that I love to take pictures.  I have a few friends who also like to do photography as a hobby and I love to see what they've shot.  One friend in particular has a really good eye behind the lens.

I was thinking about a picture that he took a while back.  It's just so awesome that I had troll the boards to find it.  And then I had to post it here so I wouldn't lose it again.


I *wish* I would have taken this picture.  It's just so awesome.  :up:

And who is the guest photographer?  My friend Mike from New York City.  :)


Hope you don't mind me trolling to find the picture and then putting it up, Mike.  :)

1 comment:

Micheal said...

Don't mind at all, Kim. I'm humbled by you're kind words.