Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Letters From Camp

The boys cousin Sheldon went to camp this summer and sent a letter to both of them.  She also sent one to her dog, her chicken, her dad but not her mom.  I guess you're chopped liver, Susan.  :-|

She writes very detailed letters.  And is sure to add hearts and cute little girl things to it.

The typical boy's letter (if there were any that is) would probably consist of "hi", "bye" and perhaps a "yes" or "no" thrown in there as a response to his parent's 15 letters that the mom mailed to him.  Including the one that she wrote and signed the dad's name.




I love how she put a football player as Owen's sticker and a birthday cake on Shane's.  And, of course, the hearts after her name on both envelopes.



xoxo,

Sheldon :heart:

4 comments:

Susan said...

She i the sweetest ever. I didn't even tell her to write to them. Save those letters!!! I love the miss you little buddy. hahahaha. I love love love it! She wrote those unprompted, BTW.

Kim Eckhardt said...

I know. That is the best sentence out of both letters. I miss you little buddy!!!! tee-hee. How can I not send them to Camp Carolina now? lol.

And, I already put them in the cabinet where the other letters are. Like the one that Shane wrote me about things that you shouldn't do while driving (text, drink, etc.) I'll be pullng that one out in a few years!!!!

ginny said...

We have one addressed to Mr. & Mrs. Poppa Eckhardt

Kim Eckhardt said...

lol. That's awesome! Keep it!!!! :)