Friday, May 27, 2011

Field Day 2011

I love Field Day.  :heart:


Seriously.  Is there anything better to a kid than Field Day?  I will miss Field Day when Owen gets out of elementary school.

I remember practicing the three-legged race when I was his age with my bff using my dad's tacky wide 1970's ties to tie our legs together.  We didn't care if we fell down.  In fact, we probably tried to fall.

A few pics from the day.

Owen and a few of his friends.


Pretty sure they meant to win the third grade tug-o-war contest.  The anchor meant business, no?


PULL!


Victory!  Yes!  Third Grade Champions!


"Look.  I know we won the Tug-O-War and the Relay, but we're not done yet!"  Mrs. Lee is so competitive!


Gotta love the funny faces.  


Field Day was a huge success and a huge thank you goes to our amazing PE teachers Ms. Scott and Mr. E for pulling off yet another fun Field Day full of memories! 

No comments: