Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Oops. Did I Buy That?

I was shopping at Kohl's the other day and saw this super cute top.


I was in a hurry so I just grabbed what I thought was the right size, went up to the register and paid for it all excited because I thought that I had found a sleeveless shirt that "might" just fit me.

When I got home, I tried it on and it didn't fit.  It was too big.  Bummer.

So I returned it to Kohl's yesterday.  When the nice lady rang up the return, I started giggling.  Outloud.  Because I am so freaking blonde.


Instead of buying a regular top, I had accidentially bought a maternity top.

Yep.  That's right.  A maternity top.

I cruised by the rack that I had bought the top at just to double check and make sure that the clerk didn't make a mistake.

And yep.  I am that blonde.  I definitely bought a maternity top.  


But now that I think about it, my mom bought a shirt just like that last summer.  I wonder if she's really a blonde too and bought a maternity shirt by accident also.  Teehee.

And now I'm really glad it was too big.  

All I know is I rock.  I rock.  I really, really rock!  Yay me!

Teehee

3 comments:

ginny said...

Mom is not a blonde!! My shirt is too small around the stomach to be maternity!! However, some days that might not be a bad idea!!!

Caroline said...

I'm with MOM ...some days a maternity shirts (or pants with the panel to cover your belly ... um, yes, i still do that) ... really not a bad idea!

Susan said...

At least it was too big.